OTHER WAYS TO HELP…
INTERN / VOLUNTEER:
Park Place School relies heavily on intern and volunteer support. Our intern and volunteer opportunities include:
- Teaching Assistant – support the teachers in the classroom through helping with material preparation, tutoring, and aiding with individual and group instruction.
- Breakfast and Lunch Assistance – help with preparing breakfast and lunch items as well as monitoring the students.
- Bulletin Boards – layout and install items on bulletin boards.
- Office Assistant – assist with administrative duties.
Please contact Jennifer Whittington at firstname.lastname@example.org or (757) 624-3473 if you would like to learn more about intern and volunteer opportunities.
Many organizations and foundations in our community have partnered with Park Place School in a help to better the lives of our students, and here is a list of just a few of our partners:
- Christian Broadcasting Network
- Compton Foundation
- Discovery Program, Inc.
- Ghent United Methodist Church
- Hampton Roads Community Foundation
- Landmark Communications Foundation
- Lynnhaven United Methodist Church
- National Institute for Learning Development (NILD)
- Norfolk Christian Schools
- Norfolk Community Block Development Grant Program
- Norfolk Federal Bureau of Investigation Office
- Norfolk Southern Foundation
- OpSail 2012
- Park Place Child Life Center
- Park Place United Methodist Church
- Perry Foundation
- Pollara Family Foundation
- Regent University
- St. Andrews Episcopal Church
- Taylor Foundation
- The Academy of Music
- Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Towne Bank Insurance
- Virginia Pilot Association
- Virginia Stage Company
- USAA Foundation
We are always looking for new partners. If you are interested in partnering with Park Place School please contact Jennifer Whittington at email@example.com or (757) 624-3473.